Friday, June 3, 2011

Friends: make life bearable

The week before Week Of Doom (mentioned in previous post), I was stressed (surprise!) because of upcoming tests for a subject (maths) that I'm not doing so well in.
The Wednesday of this week had been a particularly long day. By the end of it, however, I became pretty motivated, and was down at the computer labs working on whatever work I had to work on. (I happened to lose all that motivation by Friday, but that's another story) (which concludes with the previous post, as before mentioned).

The purpose of this story is that when I arrived home after this long day, at around 1 in the morning, I discovered this on my door:


A yummy (though cold) vegetarian (hence not a puppy) Steers burger to make my heart happy :)
Friends, they're nice things to have. I like them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment