Friday, May 20, 2011

Writing about a crazy life means having a crazy life which leaves very little time to write about it. This is my current dillemma. Or one of them.This post itself should have been posted about 2 weeks ago, but I've only gotten around to doing it now...

One of the other dilemma's is work, of course. I don't know if I've yet mentioned that I'm doing far more than I should? I have too much on my plate.



But I want all of them! (Greedy much? Possibly...)

Let me explain. I am currently a student, which involves studying. The subjects I do are:
Combined English, (half English, half Linguistics) to keep the BA in me happy.
Computer Science, my main subject and biggest love.
Comp Sci 303, an elective, which is all the fun stuff like game development and web tech.
Mathematics, simply because I wanted to understand maths comics like spikedmath.com loved the subject too much to drop it.

I'm not entirely sure why I do all of this. Despite the fact that I love all of it, even when it's annoying.
Oh, and these are all at third year level, if I hadn't mentioned that already. When everyone else is doing 2 subjects, I'm doing 4 o.O IKNOWRIGHT (iamgoingtodie).

ANDYET, despite this massive craziness, with a Linguistics test looming on Thursday evening I had not yet studied for, a prac due on Thursday afternoon for Computer Science, and an assignment due for Maths on Friday, I decided the perfect way to spend my Wednesday evening would be to go to this:






And indeed, it was.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment